- Teen Success Messaging helps parents re-define their parenting roles as their children navigate pre-adolescence, adolescence and teenage years. They also learn to deal with normal teenage moodiness and attitudes.
- Upper Elementary messages prepare parents for the middle school culture, choosing elective courses, organization and guidance at home and successful engagement with their pre-adolescents.
- Middle School messages prepare parents to take an active role in academic planning, goal setting, time management, and demonstrating the value of education.
- High School messages reinforce the need for parents to stay engaged with their students as they gain independence and assume more responsibility. Parents learn ways to connect the things that the students do in school with their adult goals.
- Teen Success Messaging provides a venue to help parents address their concerns during transition times for all levels and cultures.