Title I Compliance
- Teen Success Messaging builds parenting capacity as parents learn how to use strategies that have been proven by research to improve academic performance with their children .
- Teen Success Messaging provides frequent and targeted communications with parents about how to monitor and guide their children's attention to homework, attendance, and grades.
- Teen Success Messaging helps parents create a home atmosphere that supports their children's time management needs and their learning styles.
- Teen Success Messaging can be delivered to parents in the way that is easiest for them to use: printed newsletters, meetings with parents liaisons, social media, and parent teacher conferences.
- Teen Success Messaging provides parent meeting activities that address academic achievement issues.