Response To Intervention
- Teen Success Messaging gives parents research driven strategies for doing things at home that support the interventions that teachers are providing in school.
- Teen Success Messaging helps parents understand that it is normal for teenagers to challenge their parents' involvement in their school work, but their involvement is a powerful part of the success of the intervention.
- Teen Success Messaging gives parents strategies that work with secondary students who need to be moving from dependence to self reliance and responsibility.
- Teen Success Messaging provides tools to guide parents help their children set realistic goals, develop good study habits, and plan and manage their time well while becoming autonomous.
- Teen Success Messaging provides planning guides to help parents understand and support their student's preferred learning styles.